Big city taste in a small town setting.
Fuel yourself for a day of adventure; unwind over a world class meal. Inspired meals, craft cocktails, great coffee, local brews and friendly service are the hallmarks of a Revelstoke drinking dining experience. If you’re looking for an evening on the patio overlooking the mountains, a cozy space near the fireplace or a lively atmosphere with perpetually stoked locals, we’ve got the atmosphere to match the meal.
Revelstoke is home to some of the finest craft beers and spirits in the region. We have award winning beers and spirits, all made right here in town by local experts. Whether you’re looking for a craft twist on a favourite drink or something new and exciting, our craft brewers and distillers have something for you! Grab a growler or a bottle of spirits to enjoy.
Please consider the following when coming to visit a Revelstoke food & beverage establishment this winter:
- Establishments close by 10pm (BC provincial regulations).
- Establishments will have limited capacity and will not be able to accommodate everyone.
- Establishments have removed infrastructure to allow for more space (i.e pool tables, darts).
- You cannot have more than 6 people in your group and mingling between tables is not permitted.
- There is currently no bar or club scene in Revelstoke.
Some ideas to guarantee a seamless dining experience:
- Try ordering take out to your accommodation, especially if you are a large group.
- Buy alcohol in advance from one of our great local liquor stores, breweries or distilleries, and plan on socializing in your accommodation with your bubble.
Please follow the Revy Rules while in Revelstoke. We recommend that you Mask Up in all indoor public spaces and crowded places. There are FREE Revy. branded reusable masks available at the Revelstoke Visitor Information Centre.