Summer 2021 and covid-19.
At this time, we are excited to welcome visitors from across Canada.
Due to continuing precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19, your Revelstoke experience may look a little different this summer, and we want to help you prepare in order to make your trip safe, fun and memorable.
Read ahead to find out what to expect when you're seeking thrills at Revelstoke Mountain Resort, visiting one of our local adventure providers, going out for dinner, exploring the hiking trails or just getting around town.
REStaurants and bars.
Our restaurants are open for indoor dining, patio dining, and take out service. There is no mingling between tables - once seated, you are asked to remain in your seat unless it’s necessary to get up.
If you're hoping to party, be aware that nightclubs are limited to 10 people seated at tables. No dancing or socializing between tables will be allowed.
Passengers are encouraged to adhere to social distancing, allowing 2m (6 feet) between individuals whenever possible, including at designated bus stops. Masks are recommended. Learn more about getting around Revelstoke here.
It's easy to walk or bike around downtown Revelstoke, and we encourage you to choose environmentally friendly transportation options while you're in town. Learn more about green transportation in Revelstoke here.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
The health and safety of guests and team members will remain the top priority for the Resort this summer. In addition to following the guidelines and protocols laid out by the government and local health authorities, Revelstoke Mountain Resort will continue to implement its PureClean initiative — a program partnered with Proctor & Gamble Professional that is designed to elevate the standards for hygiene and cleanliness.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort Covid-19 Protocols:
- Face coverings are recommended for people 12+ who have not yet received both doses of a vaccine.
- Online ordering and table reservations will be available.
- Hand sanitizing and enhanced cleaning protocols will be in effect for all resort and hotel facilities.
- Gondolas will be disinfected and protected with the Integral Surface Protection Program.
For more information, please see Revelstoke Mountain Resort's website.
Due to the pandemic, some Parks Canada services will not be available. Please check this Parks Canada page for information on Mount Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks.
In Mount Revelstoke and Glacier National Parks, the following will be unavailable during the summer of 2021:
- Park Interpretation Programming
- Summit Shuttle Bus
- Summit Fire Lookout (interior)
- Parks Canada Administration Office, Revelstoke
- Check the Mount Revelstoke National Park trail conditions report for updates
General safety precautions.
In order to help keep Revelstoke safe, please help us by:
1. Self-assessing and self-isolating if you have any symptoms of illness.
2. Adhering to mandatory quarantine rules for out of country visitors.
3. Being kind, patient, and cautious.
Follow the revy rules.
Revelstoke is currently welcoming visitors from across Canada. If you are in Revelstoke, please ensure that you are taking precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19 and following provincial health guidelines. Please check current Provincial Health Orders before travelling.