RIDE THE PIPE FOR FREE THIS SUMMER.
GET YOUR ADRENALINE FIX
By now, you’ve probably heard the stats; 1.4 km of singletrack rail winding through the forest and speeds of up to 42 km/hour! Riding The Pipe is a thrilling ride for both adrenaline junkies and mellow cruisers because YOU control your own speed. It’s easy and fun for everyone, and this summer you can ride for FREE!
To redeem the offer, stay two nights or more with a participating Revelstoke hotel or B&B. You must book your accommodation direct; bookings through online travel agencies such as Booking.com and Expedia are ineligible. Present your booking confirmation at Revelstoke Mountain Resort Guest Services to pick up your two free passes. Keep in mind there can be wait times. Check out our tips below to ensure the smoothest ride!
Click below to view all participating accommodations and start counting down to the ride of your life!
Our top tips for riding The Pipe Mountain Coaster:
- Take your hands off the break! Trust us, the faster you go, the more fun it is!
- Aim to ride early in the morning or late in the afternoon to avoid lines.
- If you do have to wait, there’s plenty to do at Revelstoke Mountain Resort including an Aerial Park, Axe Throwing, Sight Seeing Gondola and Mountain Biking. Find out more here.
- Put away your phone or camera unless it’s attached to you. If you lose it on the way down you might not be able to retrieve it.
- Double up! Kids three years and up can ride with an adult.
- Your Pipe pass gives you unlimited access to the lower gondola. Head up and enjoy views of Mount Begbie, the Columbia River and downtown Revelstoke.
- Once you have your loading number, head in to downtown Revelstoke to explore our shops and cafes. Just keep an eye on this page while you wait.
- No one is too old for The Pipe! Even Revelstoke’s biggest adrenaline junkies can’t pass up a ride.
Looking for more information? Check out these FAQs.