Come and stay at the “best kept secret” in Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. Relax and enjoy a beautiful lakeside setting, away from highways and railroads. We are quiet, clean, family oriented, and have 50 camping sites suited for both RVs and tenting.
Williamson’s Lake is open mid-April to mid-October for camping and day-use.
Reservations are highly recommended and can only be made by email or phone.
Office hours are 8:30am-7:00pm daily during high season (June/July/Aug/Sept) 10:00am-4pm in low season (May and Mid Oct)
In addition to spacious camping, our safe sandy beach, swimming area, and playground equipment you can find:
- Good Sam rated campground!
- Full Hookups (30 amps)
- Free WiFi (near the office only)
- Fire pits, barbecues, picnic area
- Canoe and paddleboat rentals
- Hot showers, flush toilets
- Pets allowed (must be on a leash at all times, and are not allowed along the beach or waterfront area)
- Visa & MasterCard accepted
- 18-hole mini golf course
- Picnic tables and fire pits at all sites
- “Glamping” yurt