- This event has passed.
The Mt Revelstoke Steamer 2022
September 11 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm$40
The Mt. Revelstoke Steamer is Canada’s longest hill climb race. This year’s Steamer hill climb road race is taking place Sunday, September 11. Come join us for +1400m of climbing over a 25km course that follows the majestic Meadows in the Sky Parkway in Mount Revelstoke National Park. A shorter 13km option is available (to Eagle Pass Lookout).
Early Bird Registration: $40
Registration (Aug13 – Sept 4): $50
- Rear flashing lights are required on ALL bikes. No light, no race!
- Racers need to be fully self-supported (no feeds or feed stations or support cars etc.)
- Come prepared for mountain weather (sun, rain, snow, hot, cold)
- Race organizers will shuttle ONE small bag for each racer to the summit (extra clothes etc.)
- In case of cold/wet weather, riders are STRONGLY ADVISED to make arrangements to get shuttled down from the summit after the race.
- Riders choosing to ride down need to use extreme caution as the road will be open to public vehicle traffic… check speed and stay on the right!