Revelstoke certainly is an Instagrammers paradise. It was pretty difficult to narrow it down to just “8 Incredible Photos of Revelstoke”, but we did our best – there are seriously just too many incredible photos of Revelstoke!
1. Like this photo Ian Houghton shot during the Golden Hour out at Ghost Peak in the Selkirk Mountains.
2. Revelstoke photographer, William Eaton, is the king of capturing lightning storms, the northern lights, and meteor showers.
3. This photo of Chris Rubens and friends exploring Rogers Pass is pretty ridiculous. Would you do this?!
A photo posted by chrisrubens (@chrisrubens) on
4. Or this?! This is INSANE. Bruno Long capturing some wild kayakers out at Sutherland Falls at Blanket Creek Provincial Park.
I had never really shot kayaking before, but when I found out from @joeyvosburgh that some wild men were going to be dropping Sutherland Falls AT NIGHT, I knew I had to see it with my own eyes. @lee_visual was shooting a small documentary on Blair Trotman, so he and a big crew set up some floodlights to film this massive drop one evening. Still one of the coolest shoots I’ve ever been on! #crazykayakers #droppingin @hellobc #exploremore #explorebc @seerevelstoke #therealstoke #leevisuals
5. We love this dramatic shot Zoya Lynch captured of Canada’s prized pianist, Philip Chiu, playing on top of a mountain out at Mica Heli-Skiing.
6. Waterworld is one of Revelstoke’s most unique rock climbing areas. Photographer, Steve Shannon, hanging out to get the shot.
7. A perfect pillow line in Rogers Pass by Jara Sijka.
@jftven shredin pillow line at Rogers Pass. @seerevelstoke #therealstoke #freeride #freeski #pillows #skitouring #rogerspass
A photo posted by Jara Sijka (@jarasijka) on
8. We love this photo from Paris Gore of Mike Hopkins literally riding off into the sunset out at Joss Peak trail.
I think it’s important that once in a while you take a step back, and appreciate the people you work with. In this regard I am a fortunate individual. Not only do I get to call the great outdoors an “office”, but I get to share these experiences with talented, creative, and all around BSing “beauty’s” like @parisgore. I mean if you are going to freeze your ass off in snowy fire tower for the night, you best do it with people who are going to laugh about it in the morning. If you’re willing to put in the effort, a frozen night atop @seerevelstoke Joss Peak is worth its weight in Gold. Getting what we came for… last light over the Monashee’s while filming for a new backcountry series with @scott_secco and Paris. L| Joss Peak, Revelstoke P| @parisgore ______________________________________ #lifeofstories #onceuponahellofatime #therealstoke #optoutside
A photo posted by @mikejhopkins on